Any of you guys know where can I find historical bookmaker data?

Hi guys, I really would like to get past bookie odds over the last few years for each UK horse race, to test a strategy I'm working on. Ideally I'd like the odds for a major bookmaker eg Ladbrokes, just before the off ideally a few secs before off.. (I do not want the SP, I have this data already :) ) [it would also be great to get the price at say 11am at the start of the day also] Does anyone know a website where I can find (or buy) this data from ? I am scraping it now, but I need past data.. Or have any of your scraped it, I'd be interested to buy off you, or in exchange I could give you some other data I already paid for.. Would be great to hear from you thanks very much for reading..

Re: Any of you guys know where can I find historical bookmaker data? Betfair provide some good stats before and during a race: [TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Field[/TD] [TD]Description[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]EVENT_ID[/TD] [TD]Betfair internal event ID[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]MENU_HINT[/TD] [TD]Contains the name of the race meeting[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]EVENT_NAME[/TD] [TD]The race name as it appears on the Betfair menu - place markets are always 'To Be Placed'[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]EVENT_DT[/TD] [TD]The start time of the race[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SELECTION_ID[/TD] [TD]Betfair internal selection ID[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SELECTION_NAME[/TD] [TD]The name of the runner[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]WIN_LOSE[/TD] [TD]1 if the runner won (or placed), 0 if it lost (or was unplaced)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]BSP[/TD] [TD]Betfair Starting Price[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PPWAP[/TD] [TD]Weighted Average Price of all bets placed pre-off[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]MORNINGWAP[/TD] [TD]Weighted Average Price of all bets placed before 11am GMT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PPMAX[/TD] [TD]Maximum price placed before the off (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PPMIN[/TD] [TD]Minimum price placed before the off (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]IPMAX[/TD] [TD]Maximum price placed in-play (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]IPMIN[/TD] [TD]Minimum price placed in-play (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]MORNINGTRADEDVOL[/TD] [TD]Amount traded before 11am GMT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PPTRADEDVOL[/TD] [TD]Amount traded before the off[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]IPTRADEDVOL[/TD] [TD]Amount traded in-play[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] http://www.betfairpromo.com/betfairsp/prices/

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.