National Hunt Racing > Saturday December 7th

Aintree 2:05 - Betfred Becher Handicap Chase (Grade 3) This is an extremely tough race to try to get to grips with betting wise but after deliberating I have decided to go for Big Fella Thanks and Baby Run as my selections. I have the Tom George horse as one of the leading contenders on my tissue so was quite surprised to see 18/1 available for the horse. Nigel Twiston-Davies loves it around here and so does Baby Run who should run a big race if fit after a long lay-off. Big Fella Thanks - 1 Point each-way @ 18/1 Sky Bet Baby Run - 1 Point each-way @ 28/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/aintree-becher-chase-betting-big-fella-thanks--baby-run-are-the-value-in-this-huge-field

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday December 7th Sandown 1:50 - Racing Post Henry Viii Novices' Chase (Grade 1) Taquin Du Seuil looked good when beating Oscar Whisky last time out but he should find this much tougher and Balder Success has never run here at Sandown which can be a disadvantage. I think the race is between Grandouet and Hinterland but at the prices the Paul Nicholls charge is the clear value in the field having disposed of Grandouet easily last time out over course and distance. Hinterland - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-racing-post-chase-betting-hinterland-is-too-big-a-price-for-the-in-form-paul-nicholls

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.