Jump Racing Sunday 1st December

joeblitz

12.40 Fairyhouse Alonso 9/2 BetVictor BOG A very interesting race with several strong lines of form. Alonso is the choice of Walsh and the Mullins horses are flying. This is an interesting choice as Arctic Fire would have won a hot maiden hurdle easily at Gowran lto had he not clipped heals and come down. Alonso gained a bloodless victory at Wexford and is obviously showing more. Gilt Shadow was very impressive lto and can chase him home. 10 Points win Alonso 9/2 BetVictor BOG 12.10 Fairyhouse Anafilet 8/15 Stan James BOG Although there are some promising types here, Anafilet has been unextended in 2 victories and looks certain to take this in her stride. 10 Points win Anafilet 8/15 Stan James BOG 1.10 Fairyhouse Don Cossack 11/4 Bet365 BOG I see this as a 2 horse race between Don Cossack and Road To Riches, both in the same ownership and as Russell has the choice you have to put your faith in his judgement. He was narrowly beaten by Morning Assembly lto in a graded race at Punchestown while Road To Riches won a strong novice event at Naas. Sizing Rio has been well placed but will be found wanting in this higher grade. I give him no chance whatsoever and the same applies to Carlingford Lough and in fact Art Of Logistics will benefit if both Gigginstown horses fall. 10 Points win Don Cossack 11/4 Bet365 BOG 2.15 Fairyhouse Rule The World 7/2 Bet365 BOG A strange market here in my opinion which I narrow down to 2 horses. Given the stable form and his love of right handed tracks I fear last year's winner Zaidpour greatly. However the drying ground and the younger Rule The World may do him although I believe Rule The World would like it softer also. Jezki 4/7 Ladbokes????. He has one thing going for him in that he will like the ground but how is he the price he is when he has never run beyond 2 miles. And the reason - he DOESNT STAY!! 10 Points win Rule The World 7/2 Bet365 BOG

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 1st December +2.83. I'm afraid Alonso was and is the worst of the 3 Mullins hurdlers. I was not impressed by Don Cossack who just ground it out. A staying chaser in the making that won't win too often As for Jezki, while the record books will show that he won over 2.5miles I am not convinced he will win over that trip again as Rule The World was very disappointing while the Mullins duo ran well and were coming back at the finish. It's all opinions though.