** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

iPOPS main event - 400k guaranteed

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 1973

iPOPS Main Event

• Name: Tony McColgan
  • Stake Requested: $200 @ 40 shares of $5.00 each
  • Event/Tournament: iPOPS Main Event ($215 buyin)
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 2.5%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Sunday 1st December 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Tony McColgan, agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 15 days for online/UK tournaments or 21 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved.

-------------------------------------------------- I have a token in my possession, therefore the $15 tournament fee is not an expense to be considered, so all of your stake will be towards the $200 buyin in the iPOPS main event. You know me by now and probably your opinion of my playing is about the same as mine. I'm no champion, but I can be in the mix if things go the right way, and have been quite a few times. I'm having a purple patch lately, so it may be a good time to back me. In the last few weeks, I did decently in the Everest league, getting $67-ish in the table as KingFruitshoot. In the Winamax league, I finished 7th in the qualifiers and won the final. The €100 token I picked up for being second in one of those legs, I used and won a heads-up, which is the first time I've played anyone at that level. The iPOPS token I'm now selling interest in, I won by collecting a bounty at Coral, which was obviously lucky, but the point is I'm cashing in from all angles this last month or so. I'm keeping 50% of my own action, so there's 20 x $5 to be had. Let me know soon. I'll take money by Poker Stars, but also by Skrill or Paypal if you'll take care of any fees. On returning you any winnings, obviously I'll take care of the fees (if applicable). Confirmed action/received stake: A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 1973 - 62.5% ($125) hebert10 - 12.5% ($25) rocque - 12.5% ($25) The Quiet Man - 12.5% ($25) ..

Re: iPOPS main event - 400k guaranteed

' date=' but the point is I'm cashing in from all angles this last month or so.[/quote'] I told you, guys. I only played two games tonight with $20 of free tickets I acquired and got $46.50 back. But the bigger thing was my "mate who's owed me money for a year" phoning me up tonight, saying he'd been ashamed to call and that he'll be bringing my money before Christmas... :D

Re: iPOPS main event - 400k guaranteed I couldn't do it, guys. I had horrible cards (or did it just seem that way because it was a bigger game than normal?.. I dunno). And yet after all of it, I took a minor beat to exit the game, shoving A/8 and being called K/10, so it was unlucky in the end. K on flop. Would have had an outside chance with that pot of 21k. Would have been 528th with 288 to get paid. Thanks for your backing (but it feels horrible when you don't win).