National Hunt Racing > Thursday November 28th

Aidymac

Newbury 2:05 - Rsa Worcester Novices' Chase (Grade 2) I genuinely do think that on paper this is a two horse race between the front two in the market and despite the good recent form of Paul Nicholls I am going to back Third Intention. I think he has looked that little bit better than Just A Par over their last few runs and his form behindDynaste has worked out extremely well with Dynaste now a solid Gold Cup contender. Third Intention - 5 Points WIN @ 15/8 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/newbury-novice-chase-betting-third-intention-to-give-the-tizzard-s-another-nice-winner

Re: National Hunt Racing > Thursday November 28th 2.05 Newbury Just A Par 7/4 Bet365 BOG I was surprised that Third Intention defeated Rebel Fitz at Cheltenham but then he had good form over fences last year, however he was terrible last time at Wincanton, stopping as if shot when they turned in having been given an uncontested early lead. It may be that he is much better going left handed. However I could not have him on his last run. I was also disappointed by Just A Par's run at Chepstow but at that stage the stable's horses were very in and out. They are still that way, however I will be really disappointed if he doesn't improve for that run and the longer distance as he was highly regarded in Ireland last year. 10 Points win Just A Par 7/4 Bet365 BOG 1.20 Uttoxeter Kentford Grey Lady 8/11 Paddy Power 2.45 Thurles Rubi Ball 2/5 Paddy Power Kentford Grey Lady was one of the top mares over hurdles and was 2nd to Sonofvic at Exeter lto. Although the latter ran badly the other day Kentford Grey Lady meets nothing of that calibre here and will either win or fall. The same goes for Rubi Ball who is a mile ahead of these on French form. 10 Points double (works out 2.42) Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.