US Masters > April 10th - 13th

Aidymac

I said I would have an early antepost bet on the Masters after getting a few quid back today.. A player that is on the top of his game of late and is going to win more tournaments in 2014 is Adam Scott who from tee to green is probably the best player around at the moment. His iron play is unbelievable, he is very solid off the tee, has a very good short game and is a master putter. All of these things means he will win more majors for me. He won the US Masters 2013 and always seems to play well here with his form from the last 3 years being 1st-8th-2nd. He has a brilliant caddy with him, one of the best and most experienced in the business and after helping Tiger Woods for so long he knows how to keep a player cool to win a major. Happy to take the 16/1 about Scott at the moment. Adam Scott - 5 Points each-way @ 16/1 Bet365

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th I fancy Jordan Spieth to play well yet again this week in Hawaii so I have placed an each-way bet on him for the US Masters also. He is a young blossoming highly talented player that knows how to shoot a low score. He is very mature for his age and I think he has more than enough ability to figure in a major in 2014. At 50/1 he is worth an each-way bet for me. Jordan Spieth - 5 Points each-way @ 50/1 Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.