** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend MTT Combo 4th Dec-6th Dec *this weekend*

Danshot

Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot89) Stake Requested: $100 (20 Shares of $5 ) Stake-back then 60/40 Split in your favour , 50/50 if Final table. Event/Tournament: Weekend MTT Schedule Date of Event/Tournament: 4th - 6th Dec 2013 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Weekend MTT Stake : 6th Dec - Paddy Fantastic Friday $11 , with $1000 added. 6th Dec - Paddy Freddie Mays Bounty $11 , With $100 added plus bounties. 7th Dec - Stars $11 Saturday Duel 8th Dec - Stars $11 to $5Million GTD Sunday Million 1000 Seats gtd. 8th Dec - Stars $11 Storm Also 1 of each of these on Stars across the weekend: The Big 8.80 , The Big $5.50 , $10.50 Super KO heads Up , $5.10 Hyper Turbo & $4.40 4 Max. Plus 2 x $5.50 on Ipoker. Total : $100.30 , so will round off to $100 I need to sell 50% to play the full schedule , I offer stakeback plus 60% of any profits unless Final Table then 50/50. My game lately has improved rapidly any I'm looking at taking a further shot this weekend with your support , as always will keep a clean rail with all my progress in the tourneys that I play. Will sell 20 shares in 5% pieces at the easy sum of $5 each. Send on Stars : Danshot89 can also do Skrill/MB , thanks for looking hopefully we will all be sharing the spoils after the weekend. :hope

• 2 weeks later...