** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

South Africa vs Pakistan - ODI Series & T20 Series

kevshat

After finishing a series in the UAE recently, Pakistan and South Africa do battle in South Africa for a couple of T20s and three ODIs. The whole series is live on Sky in the UK. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Wed Nov 20 16:00 GMT | 18:00 local 16:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st T20I - South Africa v Pakistan New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 11.png 14 - 23° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Fri Nov 22 16:00 GMT | 18:00 local 16:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd T20I - South Africa v Pakistan Newlands, Cape Town [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 32.png 15 - 22° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Nov 24 09:00 GMT | 11:00 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - South Africa v Pakistan Newlands, Cape Town [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Nov 27 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - South Africa v Pakistan St George's Park, Port Elizabeth [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Nov 30 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - South Africa v Pakistan SuperSport Park, Centurion [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan - ODI Series & T20 Series 1st T20 preview: 4pts South Africa Highest 1st 6 overs 8/11 Betfred South Africa’s batting depth allows them to be very gung ho at the top of the innings and I think they can lead through the first six overs. The key difference in the first six overs here could be that Dale Steyn is set to play for South Africa and he doesn’t go for many while Mohammad Irfan – Pakistan’s best equivalent – doesn’t play. In home conditions South Africa should be best suited so I like them in the first six overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-pakistan-1st-t20-betting-south-africa-can-get-off-to-a-flyer-in-johannesburg

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan - ODI Series & T20 Series 2nd T20 preview: 4pts South Africa Highest 1st 6 overs 8/11 Ladbrokes I took South Africa to win the first six overs in Johannesburg and I see no reason not to take it again here. South Africa won the first six overs battle by 20 runs in Jo’Burg which is an incredible amount of runs to win it by and with Lonwabo Tsotsobe bowling so well and Steyn and Morkel maybe backing him up I would expect South Africa to clear whatever total Pakistan make once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-pakistan-2nd-t20-betting-south-africa-can-win-the-first-six-overs-battle-once-again

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan - ODI Series & T20 Series 2nd ODI preview: 3pts Pakistan to win 2nd ODI 15/8 Betfred South Africa look to be going through a period of not knowing what their best side or best order is at the minute. They’ll need to find that soon but while they are finding it Pakistan can take advantage. Although their batting line up isn’t firing on all cylinders it is at least settled and everyone knows their jobs. Their bowling attack is going very well and can keep them in any match so with South Africa being so unsettled I think Pakistan could upset the home side again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-pakistan-2nd-odi-betting-pakistan-can-claim-a-surprise-series-win-in-port-elizabeth

2nd ODI preview: 3pts Pakistan to win 2nd ODI 15/8 Betfred South Africa look to be going through a period of not knowing what their best side or best order is at the minute. They’ll need to find that soon but while they are finding it Pakistan can take advantage. Although their batting line up isn’t firing on all cylinders it is at least settled and everyone knows their jobs. Their bowling attack is going very well and can keep them in any match so with South Africa being so unsettled I think Pakistan could upset the home side again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-pakistan-2nd-odi-betting-pakistan-can-claim-a-surprise-series-win-in-port-elizabeth
Wow!! I saw south africa at 1/66 in play during that game! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan - ODI Series & T20 Series 3rd ODI preview: 4pts Pakistan Most 6s 5/4 Stan James I’m never a fan of betting on the dead rubbers from a match winner point of view because it is hard to gauge the competitiveness of it so once again I’ll look towards the sixes. The two sides were level in the six hitting in the first ODI but Pakistan won 4-3 in the second ODI and I think the environment of this match will be good for them to hit the most again. They don’t have to worry as much about making a big score or keeping wickets in hand they can just show their natural flair. That should suit the likes of Afridi and Akmal perfectly and throw in that there is no Steyn for South Africa here and it all points towards Pakistan hitting the most sixes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-pakistan-3rd-odi-betting-pakistan-can-celebrate-series-win-with-most-sixes-in-centurion