National Hunt Racing > Saturday November 16th

Aidymac

Wetherby 2:05 - Bet totescoop6 At totepool.com Handicap Chase (3) This is a 6 runner handicap and Royal Sam looks a big price with the talented Denis O'Regan on board. He ran well for a long way over course and distance last time out, trading at 3.20 in running, but just ran out of steam and the jockey booking has to be a positive. This is only his second run for the yard so he can be expected to improve and although he is winless from 26 runs, I feel he is overpriced in such a small field. Royal Sam WIN @ 20/1 Bet365

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday November 16th Cheltenham 1:50 - Murphy Group Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (1) In summary, I personally favour Tour Des Champs at the current prices as his run behind Balthazar King last time out has been franked massively with the Hobbs horse winning the Cross Country Chase today. He was 4th in the Scottish National, will stay all day and will definitely appreciate the step up in trip. The biggest danger for me will more than likely beBradley who runs off a very dangerously low weight. Tour Des Champs - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-handicap-chase-betting-tour-des-champs-has-a-massive-chance-on-the-form-line

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.