Jump Racing Friday 15th November

joeblitz

2.05 Cheltenham Oscar Whiskey 4/6 Bet365 BOG Oscar Whiskey was in a different league to these over hurdles. In addition Taquin Du Seuil was very novicey in an egg and spoon novice event at Ffos Las. So the verdict is that either Oscar Whiskey wins or falls and 4/6 is a good price for him just to jump around 10 Points win Oscar Whiskey 4/6 Bet365 BOG

Re: Jump Racing Friday 15th November Cheltenham 1:35 - Paddy Power Handicap Chase (2) In summary, I am willing to back Havingotascoobydo at the prices as he is the value in the race in my eyes. The Martin Keighley yard is in good heart at the moment and Tom Siddall also does well for him when he gets the chance to ride his horses. The biggest danger to my selection seems to be Anay Turge who is in great heart at present and just failed to land a big gamble last time out. Havingotascoobydo - 1 Point each-way @ 20/1 Stan James Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/paddy-power-handicap-chase-betting-havingotascoobydo-looks-a-big-price-at-20-1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.