** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing Wednesday 13th November

joeblitz

1.10 Exeter Minella Friend Evs SkyBet BOG Inexperience cost Minella Friend here the last day when he was runner up and closing to the experienced Horizontal Speed. He can now put his experience to good use and open his account against one or two other promising types. 10 Points win Minella Speed Evs SkyBet BOG 2.10 Exeter Smad Place 3/10 Stan James BOG As was the case at Huntingdon lto Smad Place only needs to jump around to collect and although he fell at Huntingdon he will make amends here. I can't do anything about the price, sorry! 10 Points win Smad Place 3/10 Stan James BOG 1.50 Bangor Our Mick 11/4 Paddy Power BOG The ground at Sedgefield seemed to be too fast for McCains runners yesterday and today he sends a few to Bangor where he also boost a very good strike rate. Our Mick ran in very good company last season without winning but today has his sights lowered considerably and I expect him to take advantage. 10 Points win Our Mick 11/4 Paddy Power BOG 2.20 Bangor Master Red 2/1 BetVictor BOG A 2 horse race with the Curtis horse doing nothing wrong at all winning his bumper and maiden hurdle lto at Stratford but Master Red was just as impressive last year and I expect the weight he receives today to be the telling factor. 10 Points win Master Red 2/1 BetVictor BOG 2.50 Bangor Howboutnever 5/2 BetVictor BOG On paper, another 2 horse race between the Curtis and McCain debutants. Preference is for the McCain horse as his horses are flying and he has the better record in bumpers here. Curtis's horses are improving but I still don't expect her's to beat his. 10 Points win Howboutnever 5/2 BetVictor BOG