NH Racing Sunday 10th November

Lodge

3.50 - Market Rasen - Bowie @ 9/2 Bet365 I reckon Bowie will go really well on his handicap debut. He has some reasonable form from maiden and novice hurdles and finished last season with a win at this course, beating Rayvin Black who has ran well twice this season and now rated 126, and the 3rd placed horse has also ran well too. He starts life in handicaps off 115, which I think looks very workable. He steps back up in trip slightly which is no problem considering he has been aced over C&D on testing ground and in what doesn't look like the strongest class 4 handicap he should go well. Charlie Deutch has been booked for the ride and he looks a promising young jockey having won 4 of his 9 rides since the end of September. The only question is if he's ready for his seasonal reappearance but he was 2nd off the back of a break in February at odds of 100/1! Just managed to get on myself at 5's but 6 was available earlier which was certainly too big IMO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.