NBA Friday

I'm in a season long basketball pool which just asks you to pick the winner of every regular season game straight up. As such most of the games are no brainers. Just looking through tomorrows games and the only two games where i thought it wasn't 100% obvious who the favourites would be, were the pacers/lakers games and the bucks/wizards games. Even so the Pacers will start favourites, and even the Bucks i thought might be favourites by a couple of points. Imagine my suprise when i see that pinnacle has the Wizards as full 5 point underdogs. No way in this world even without Jamison are the Wizards 5 point dogs at the Bucks. That line should maybe be two. I think the Wizards have almost a 50/50 chance of winning the game outright. Don't get me wrong i'm still playing it safe and picking the Bucks to win the game outright in my pool. But a 5 point handicap is too much. Only poss drawback is that the Wizards are a team who score points and concede points in bunches. So theres probably a slightly greater chance that if they do lose they may lose by more than 5. I think the smart play is to back them outright if anyone offers odds near 6/4 against. I'll definately be interested to see what the moneyline is on this game.

Re: NBA Friday I think the smart play is to back them outright if anyone offers odds near 6/4 against. I'll definately be interested to see what the moneyline is on this game. I show Washington in a 4-1 SU spot, obh...Obviously a very small sample size, so no great comfidence, but was thinking about taking them on the ML myself, just smallish for a bit of fun.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.