FC Porto v FK Austria Wien > Tuesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Porto v FK Austria Wien (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FC Porto v FK Austria Wien > Tuesday November 26th Porto AH (-1,5) is my choice for this game. Porto need points, playing at home stadium in an aggressive manner. In their first game was only 1 goal and a lot of moments from Porto. There is no reason to win with a 1 goal handicap at home to give a chance Austria to score at the end, think that Porto has enough experience and motivation to score 2+ goals.

Re: FC Porto v FK Austria Wien > Tuesday November 26th I Think that a good bet here is X/1 at a price of 3.60 @b365, or "first half X". Porto looks not too strong this year, and I think that Wien can defend well at least the first half. At Zenit, Wien finished 0-0, why shouldn't today.