Betsafe "The Gift Shop" Promo - 1st to 25th November

Bart(UK)

ebe871d9f8004ddea11bfacadae37e30.jpg Pic & all info courtesy of betsafe.com [h=1]The Gift Shop – Win one of 50 ultra-cool gadget prizes in time for Christmas![/h]
Play in your favourite ring games, Sit and Go’s and tournaments this November to be in with a shot at winning one of 50 super-cool gadget prizes via The Gift Shop at Betsafe. We have a wide range of gifts on offer, to suit everyone’s taste and liking, from high-end electrical items such as iPads, iPhone 5Cs and gaming consoles, to watches, sunglasses, board games and even a signed boxing glove by welterweight legend Sugar Ray Leonard! And what’s more, we’ll do our very best to beat the Xmas post and get your gift over to you before Christmas day! HOW DOES IT WORK?
  • Gift Shop qualification will take place from 1st November to 25th November
  • There are three route tournaments to qualify for The Gift Shop final – Gold, Diamond and Deluxe, played 26th Nov at 19:15 CET
  • Earn the required amount of loyalty points for your chosen qualification route and you will qualify for the playoff where the top 40 players will go through to The Gift Shop final.
  • The €10,000 Gift Shop Final tournament will be played on the 26th of November at 21:15 CET
  • You must opt-in for your chosen qualification route to participate in this promotion – see full details below.

Good luck! The-Gift-Shop-Table1-en.jpgHOW TO QUALIFY: The-Gift-Shop-Table2-en_v3.jpgThe-Gift-Shop-Gold-Button-en_v3.png The-Gift-Shop-Diamond-Button-en_v3.png The-Gift-Shop-Deluxe-Button-en_v3.png You may Opt-in for all Gift Shop qualifiers, however please note that to get entry for all 3 tournaments you will need to collect 1250 + 450 + 150 Loyalty Points. It is the player’s responsibility to complete the requirements for the tournament in time before the start of the qualifier/s played on the 26th November. Unused tickets or tickets not released in time will be forfeited.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Betsafe "The Gift Shop" Promo - 1st to 25th November Qualified for tonight's final via deluxe route last night, so should have started today's game with 7500 chips. I had 2000 :@ Got straight onto live chat, where I spent 40 minutes trying to get them to re-arrange - they came up with 'we will give you something, but we can't say what at the moment'. Have to wait and see I guess :\ Ooblio won a dartboard set :clap :clap :clap

Re: Betsafe "The Gift Shop" Promo - 1st to 25th November Cheers Mark :ok To be fair, they didn't dispute the fact that I should have had 7500 chips, it just seemed like all poker staff had gone, so nobody wanted to make a decision. I think there were only 20-25 people who started with maximum chip stack when there should have been 40 :\