Partypoker Halloween Freeroll - Prizes still not paid out!

Bart(UK)

Sorry can't copy/paste and don't have much time, check out their Facebook page for full details. Top 13 get. Mystery token 666th gets $10 token Win with 66, submit screen print and win $20 token Password protected... Please don't ask for it on here, we help to promote events for poker sites & members benefit alike but we don't go spoiling the fun by giving away passwords.

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll flopped a full house with pocket 6's sent a email with screenshot of it ,there not even aware of this promotion. So I had to send them a screenshot of there own fkn Facebook page . Tried to put a screenshot up but it wont let me? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151948677527969&set=a.490413822968.259777.592702968&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll

flopped a full house with pocket 6's sent a email with screenshot of it ' date='there not even aware of this promotion. So I had to send them a screenshot of there own fkn Facebook page . Tried to put a screenshot up but it wont let me?[/quote'] omg lol, what are they like? I posted mine onto their facebook post (the one advertising the tourney), you have to upload the photo on your own page first and then copy/paste its web unique web address (click on the photo once uploaded) into a comment on their post. You'll probably see mine on there. Don't think they've responded there either yet, but will give them a few days. I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually, but not overly bothered either way tbh as not lost anything. It just seemed like an easy way to get an opportunity of a token to spin up without having to deposit ;) Let me know how you get on though.

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll This is the only reply ive had so far Dear Kevin, I am e-mailing to inform you about the query you had for the 20 USD prize won from the tournament with ID 105879873. I have escalated this to the respective department and am awaiting for a resolution from them. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with an exact time frame, but can assure you that it will be done as soon as possible. Once I receive the information, I will email you back. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site. Best regards, Alexander, Customer Service

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll and this Dear Kevin, I am e-mailing to inform you that the respective department is still looking into the promotion where you won a hand with the two sixes. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with a specific time frame as to when they will get back to us but can assure you that as soon as that is done, we will contact you back right away. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site. Best regards, Alexander, Customer Service

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll

They removed my screenshot from their fb page? Although I kept a copy ofc. As always the lack of any communication is comical. If they go back on their word I never play or promote them ever again, simples really ;)
That Party poker seat i won on the 10th October, still not received email, or call saying i have won, but spoke to Duncan wilkie on fb chat, on 11th so he knows :)

• 1 month later...

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll Almost 2 months on and Party Support have advised me that their team still need time to look into this :rollin. It takes 2 seconds to log onto their own FB account even though I sent copies of everything anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered one iota, I just find it incredibly pathetic their stance on this when genuine sites deal with any problems within 24 hours. We the members here at Punters Lounge are awesome at promoting the various different poker sites, helping draw players to their promotions and encouraging regular play. I think it's also equally important sometimes to bump threads & show when things go wrong. It reinforces the tremendous service & communication we receive from the partner sites & friends of Punters Lounge. Each of us ultimate have the right to decide where to play, choose wisely.

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll - Prizes still not paid out!

The only surprise from this thread is that so manyfolk were willing to join Partypoker after the scandal from 3 or 4 years ago.......I'll be amazed if anyone receives the prize they are due! (hope I'm wrong) TQM
which scandal is this? :unsure

• 3 months later...

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll - Prizes still not paid out! UPDATE: After 5 months of deliberately making a nuisance of myself, on a matter of principle (bumping support ticket every month or so), finally got a resolution/payout from PartyPoker support. They have apparantly (not checked yet) credited my account with £20 withdrawable cash in lieu of the $20 tournament token that should've been paid out back in Oct 2013. It was never about the monetary value but more a question of the breach of trust/responsibility that annoys me immensely. Anyway, pm'd Kev to ensure that he is also compensated appropriately and posted here to update everyone else. Fair play to Party in finally sorting it out but these things should never take 5 months and constant pestering to resolve. As regular supporting players we deserve better and have a large choice of where to play. Certain companies need to work harder on retaining good will & loyalty. If anyone is currently fund-raising or would like to be staked to raise money for a charity close to them, drop me a pm and I'll transfer the £20. Failing that the money will go towards Cancer Research or Macmillan Care etc :ok Edit: Kev gets first refusal in case his token doesn't get resolved in a timely fashion ;)

Re: Partypoker Halloween Freeroll - Prizes still not paid out! pmsl and of course they've immediately taken £4.23 away inactivity fee as I haven't played for (at least) 6 months :rollinI'm sorry but they are imo a complete joke. With a £1.50 (visa) or £30 (bank t/f) withdrawal fee, only £15 left and requirement of having to make a deposit first in order to withdraw, I'll just donk it off on any old tourney with any proceeds won to charity. Probably the best way to use it up and then can free up my hard drive a bit more ;)