How to calculate ROI increase or decrease with odds going up or down

msimx

So lets say i have a punter giving me tips and his average ROI is 10% is there a formula to calculate how much is each decimal point worth? For example, if a punter gives a tip to bet on 3.0 odds for team A and the odds jump to 3.11 or drop to 2.05 how could i calculate how much i actually win or lose here or if the bet isnt value anymore based on punters roi?

Re: How to calculate ROI increase or decrease with odds going up or down If his yield is 10% then probability of his pick is 1.1/3 = 36.7% If your odds is 3.11 , then expected yield is 3.11*0.367 = 14% If your odds is 2.05, then expected yield is 2.05 * 0.367 = -25%

Re: How to calculate ROI increase or decrease with odds going up or down I think this is correct: The punter beats the odds on average by 10%. If he tips you on a odd of 3 and the odd has the average 10% value then the true odd would be: 2.73 = 3.00/(1 + 10%) So anything above 2.73 would be good. I think zbrochu answer was the same stated in another way.