BBOTD > Saturday October 26th

Newbury 2:55 - Worthington's Champion Shield & Victoria Club Stakes (St Simon) (Group 3) In summary I feel the John Gosden trained Nichols Canyon could well be the horse they all have to beat. This colt looked very impressive over further last time out at Ascot and there is no reason why he will not progress further given the yard he hails from. This is no doubt a very tricky contest to try to figure out with many chances but at the price of 4/1 with boylesports I think my selection warrants a bet. Nichols Canyon WIN @ 4/1 boylesports Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/newbury-st-simon-stakes-betting-nichols-canyon-looks-a-solid-bet-to-land-this-group-3-race

Re: BBOTD > Saturday October 26th 1645 chepstow 1pt win sire de grugy 2/1 bet365 ultra consistent gelding is giving loads of weight to his rivals,but he is such a good jumper and seems to be settled as a chaser,he won last time out back in april at sandown,and a repeat of that form,would have him having a say at the end of the race

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.