Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 378 selections: +1.4% yield

Grex

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 326 selections: +4.3% yield This midweek selections..... and yet again, betting against Man United :wall I checked, and United have been selected to lay 6 times and back 1 time - 70 units staked, 30 units loss - a negative yield of 43% (must be an omen there, somewhere ;)). 33m360k.png

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 326 selections: +4.3% yield

Chin-up Grex' date=' United's luck has to run out soon, surely! ;)[/quote'] Luck?.... luck? Don't say that in front of LVG, or he will bombard you with a load of unintelligible statistics proving United are not lucky :) Anyway, midweek selections were definitely "unlucky". zx0k09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 349 selections: +2.1% yield A HAPPY EASTER TO ALL :ok The holiday period selections are below. There may be some more to add for Serie A and the Primera Division when football-data.co.uk publishes the full set of odds for the weekend. ELO06.04.15.png

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 349 selections: +2.1% yield As predicted, some more selections from Serie A and the Primera Liga - some crazy ones from Spain...... Cordoba to beat Atletico Madrid :lol and Celta Vigo to beat Barcelona :lol:lol Today's selection won :ok 2wclksi.png

Re: Grex's ELO HOMES back/lay: 378 selections: +1.4% yield

Still hoping you will resurrect your "overs" thread :D
Wow, Averick.... I had completely forgotten about that one. To be honest, I stopped the thread because the system was "bought out" by a private enterprise, and one of the conditions was to stop posting on "free" forums. However, it didn't work out (serves me right for trying to make some commercial profit out of it). It is much more satisfying to simply post selections on this forum for the benefit (hopefully) of others. I will have a look at my old Excel files and see if there is an opportunity to resurrect it next season :ok