** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Napoli v Olympique Marseille > Wednesday November 6th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Olympique Marseille (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Napoli v Olympique Marseille > Wednesday November 6th Napoli - 1 AH OK this is one where both sides are working in our favour. Firstly Arsenal, Dortmund & Napoli all on 3 points and Napoli is 3rd on goal difference. So with the Germans and English facing off in Germany, Napoli know they can go top with a good win (the goal difference of the other 2 is not insurmountable). The other side of the equation is Marseille are on 0 points and out of contention for the next round. Their big chance to do something in this group was two weeks ago in France vs Napoli but they lost so it's over for them now. So the key aspect here is that Marseille can still finish 3rd and make Europa but I think they'd much prefer to come last. Firstly their form atm is terrible. A draw away to Rennes at the weekend halted a losing streak in all competitions and simply put they are not Champion's League material this season. Despite all this they are still 5th in Ligue 1 and only 10 points behind the leaders with a whole season to go. So they don't want the added distraction of a drawn out Europa league campaign as their squad isn't big enough, at zero points they just want to focus on turning things around on the domestic front and finishing as high as possible and put this failed CL campaign behind them. Back to the home team, Benitez is one for the Champs League as everybody knows, Napoli at home are really strong and the stadium atmosphere will be fierce for such a pivotal match and I'm sure easy or hard, they'll find a way to win. After they secure a win they'll be wanting as big a win as possible because of the goal difference issue mentioned above. Have taken the -1 AH @ 1.71 last night and some books have it as low as 1.57 now. Goodluck :ok PS for those unaware, -1 asian handicap means if they win by 2 or more goals the bet wins, by 1 goal only it's a push and a draw would lose your money.

Re: Napoli v Olympique Marseille > Wednesday November 6th I am even going for -1, -1.5 AH @ 2.02 ( MarathonBet) Reasons: OM perform really poor at their domestic league, no matter they are focused only at it. Their game vs Rennes showed again their lack of motivation and fitness form. They don't have any real chances to get the 3rd spot to qualify for EL. Missing players are Fanni and Mendes. On the other side Napoli are really motivated, they need those 3 points before the hard games vs BVB and Arsenal. This is the perfect way to secure their 3rd spot and dream for the 2nd one at this group. Napoli will miss Britos, Mesto and Zuniga in this match, but they have enough experienced players to replace them. Probably because of that the formation will be kind of changed compared to the one we've seen vs Catania last weekend. Home factor is also a big plus to me. I am going to suggest you 1 pretty sure treble which I already played at 2.48 - Napoli (1) + Atletico Madrid (1) + Rangers over 3.5 Good luck to everybody!