** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Manchester City (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th 4pts Chelsea to beat Man City 7/5 Bet365 Chelsea have a very good home record under Jose Mourinho, in fact it is probably better than that, and they are hard to take on at the Bridge. City haven’t been as good away from home this season even allowing for their two road wins in the last week and Kompany will be a big loss for them. This may not be a comfortable Chelsea win but I think their record is more reliable going into this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-man-city-betting-chelsea-can-triumph-in-the-battle-of-the-title-contenders

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th city have played better in recent weeks and they will be good to get a deserving draw. both teams have same amount of great players and I can't see either side losing this. i think the difference will be that Chelsea will be more cautious whereas man city will favour to play an attacking momentum

I reckon both teams will be playing not to lose and that the unders could come into play under 2.5 goals $2.07 sportsbet
I was wondering that myself. How would Mourinho play this etc. Would they play conservatively? But I'm not so sure given the starts both have had to the season. A win might be worth more to them at this stage than a draw as neither are sitting pretty on top.

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th CFC XI: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle; Torres Man City XI: Hart Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy Javi Garcia, Fernandinho Nasri, Yaya Toure, Silva Aguero Was interested in moving on Chelsea but I think its a no play. City with a very strong lineup.

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th Chelsea to win 7/5 BetVictor Eden Hazard anytime scorer 11/2 Coral I fancy Chelsea this afternoon to expose the weaknesses in this City backline. Chelsea have 4 wins out of 4 at home and Mourinho with all his clubs has had a fantastic home record. On the other hand Man City have won 1 out of 4 away from home, losing two and drawing the other. They have looked vulnerable on the road all season and although their quality has shone through when outscoring West Ham and CSKA Moscow in their last two away games, the Russians had chances to score more than just one goal. Chelsea also have had an extra days rest and a shorter journey home after midweek European exertions. This may not have a great bearing on the game but is always worth considering. Chelsea are coming into good scoring form scoring 10 goals in their last three games and with Cole back today they have a solid backline which is much more settled than Man City who will miss Vincent Kompany today. Pellegrini has looked to tighten up the midfield today but I think they could miss the physical presence of Negredo up front. Chelsea have had two big games since Mourinho returned in the Premier League, both draws away at Spurs and Utd but I think he will look to get all three points today as City look vulnerable without Kompany and they have a much better chance of beating them at Stamford Bridge than away from home. With Chelsea's strikers not really firing, its worth looking at those playing behind to get the goals and Eden Hazard looks very generously priced at 11/2 anytime scorer. After a quiet start to the season the Belgian has now scored in his last three games notching 4 goals in three games against Norwich, Cardiff and Schalke. Coral priced him up at the same odds during the week and he obliged and I think he is overpriced to get on the scoresheet again as he looks to be coming into form.

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th Team total cards; Chelsea over 2.5 at evens b 365 Chelsea have got away with it a bit of late but with today's referee I think it may catch up with them. In the modern game players will go to ground with ease to influence the ref. Chelsea also have some clumsy tacklers like Ramires who may well see yellow or more. City on the other hand have more than enough dribbling talent to induce many fouls.

Re: Chelsea v Manchester City > Sunday October 27th Demichelis playing his first game in a few months is a worry for City - could get caught out especially with the pace of the Premier - with Hazard and Oscar running at him he'll have problems IMO Torres' lack of goals in the Premier should be a worry for Chelsea but they have enough fire power behind him to make up for it As a United fan a draw would be a perfect result but I fancy Chelsea to shade it 2-1 (11 @ Corals) Looking for a bit of value with first goal - Ivanovic at 26 looks good IMO Jeebus - Demichelis looks photoshopped in Sky's lineup graphic :D