Flat Racing Sunday Oct 20th 2013

This one caught my eye last time out as he fell out the stalls but still ran on at the business end finishing 7th, both his only two starts have been on the polytrack and he could show up a bit better now tried on turf, sure its going pretty much into unknown territory but its a wide open race and he has a chance, the ice man Sir Richard Hughes has a stand out ride and its bonkers going against him as on paper they look the most likely winner, but the price is poor and in these type of races anything can happen. If our lad can take to the change of surface and not fall asleep this time in Gate 5 the trainer E.Giles could have a long awaited winner, its his only runner of the day with jockey P.Cosgrave getting the ride for the second time. 2pm Bath - Bazooka. E/W Bet. ​Have a nice Sunday.

Re: Flat Racing Sunday Oct 20th 2013 Bath 4:10 - 32red.com Handicap (5) (D.I) The Ronald Harris trained Khefyn was very well back last time out at Ayr and ran a decent race finishing 3rd to Dark Opal. He has been dropped a further pound for that run and the softer the ground the better for this horse. He finished 2nd at Windsor this time last year off a mark of 75 so he now runs off a mark 14 pounds lower than that and the price looks huge in my opinion. Khefyn WIN @ 11/1 Bet Victor

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.