Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title!

Bart(UK)

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series Bubble just burst up in Salford with PL hero and former 25/25 champion muttley still very much in the mix and going for the double title. :notworthy 168 entries with 17 paid. An unconfirmed £9.9k to the winner with again a yet to be confirmed £440 locked in for the min cash. :hope

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title! Grosvenor are finalising the details of the 2015 series later this month. If anyone has any thoughts or views on any aspect of the structure, calendar, satellites etc, now is the time to feed it back for consideration by the series organisers. As a community we have always been great in supporting Grosvenor events and providing 1st hand user feedback, something i know Grosvenor are always appreciative of. Feel free to post here for general forum discussion but best to forward any feedback directly back e.g. Via facebook - search Grosvenor twentyfive series for example. as always, please keep it concise and constructive :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title! Big congrats on the Brighton bink champ :-) & deep run in Salford, just played the Bournemouth on this weekend, busted 53rd on day 2 early on, 1 costly mistake IMO Pre v the chip leader. Loads of clueless player which is great :-) Going to play in the next Bournemouth and Southampton 25/25s :)

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title! Let me know if you do, might try and get into Southampton cheap and be good to meet up for a beer. Unlucky this weekend Leo, another good run, you're stringing them together, only a matter of time before pluto lines up with jupiter.....etc, although I have no idea what that means :unsure

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title!

Let me know if you do, might try and get into Southampton cheap and be good to meet up for a beer. Unlucky this weekend Leo, another good run, you're stringing them together, only a matter of time before pluto lines up with jupiter.....etc, although I have no idea what that means :unsure
Thanks Be good to catch up :-) I will post it up :-) I will def play them if I am not on hols, I brought in direct, taking some occasional shots where I feel I have a chance of a bink :-) I sell action in these tourneys as £220 it is out of my bankroll management at the mo :(

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series - muttley going for 2nd title!

Big congrats on the Brighton bink champ :-) & deep run in Salford' date=' just played the Bournemouth on this weekend, busted 53rd on day 2 early on, 1 costly mistake IMO Pre v the chip leader. Loads of clueless player which is great :-) Going to play in the next Bournemouth and Southampton 25/25s :)[/quote'] It took me a while to figure out how to get to day2, so you should take heart from your run here. Recognising your mistakes is the first step to eliminating them, so good luck in Bournemouth and Southampton.

• 3 weeks later...