** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Premier League Football accumulators

Re: Premier League Football accumulators

Hey. I would just like to know if anyone does the football accumulators and if so, what accumulators have you done for this week on the premier league? Thanks
Remember there's something magic about an accumulator, it's just a linked series of individual bets. I think accumulators are a bit like playing the lottery - when they win you win big amounts, but it doesn't mean they're a good idea.

Re: Premier League Football accumulators I won a 6 fold accumulator 2 weeks ago on the premier league. I tend to do between 20-30 accumulators per week and the reason behind that is that you don't have to put on large amounts of money and you can still get a great return, naturally the only downside is that you have to predict every game correctly so I just spread the individual bets and normally go for 5-7 fold accumulators. I only do £10 per week on them so I am more then happy to take that risk compared to staking a large amount of money on just one game which personally I have done and have experienced all the highs and lows of gambling.