Jump Racing Thursday 17th October

4.15 Punchestown Roi Du Mee 7/2 Paddy Power BOG First Lieutenant is the best horse in the race but has always been ring rusty first time out. Roi Du Mee on the other hand has had a run and ran well against Sizing Europe at Gowran before fading in the straight and falling at the last. He has had a similar preparation to last year when he won this easily and is actually going for the hattrick having won this the year before as well. Expect him to come on a bundle for his last run and with the yard flying, expect him to win! 10 Points win Roi Du Mee 7/2 Paddy Power BOG more to follow....

Re: Jump Racing Thursday 17th October Punchestown 2:45 - Grabel Mares Hurdle (Grade 3) Overall, I think Little King Robin is being very under-estimated in the betting for this seven runner contest. She always seems to give her running this year and she definitely has the potential to win a Grade 3 in my opinion. She is a strong traveller and stepping back from 2m 4f to 2m 2f she should be able to breeze into the race travelling well, I hope! She is much better value than the favourite at 14/1 with Paddy Power and warrants a bet. Little King Robin - 1 Point WIN @ 14/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/punchestown-mares-hurdle-betting-little-king-robin-looks-overpriced-at-14-1-in-the-market

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.