Flat Racing Tues 15th Oct 2013

Sir Richard Hughes is rapidly heading for the 200 winners mark and has a busy night, he could easily bang in 3 or 4 winners but the one i really like the look of is in Race 2 at Kempton. Trained by S.Kirk and the 2yr old colt ran a cracker on his second start coming home 4th, that was over the 5f with 9-5 but today connections now try him over the 6f, Cathy Gannon rode last time and the 33/1 last time out will not be available in this maiden auction stakes, the race doesn't look anything special and the only runner i would fear is the E.Dunlop 2yr old filly ''Owned by Highclere'' Jockey P.Dobbs only has the two rides and you would think this is the one he's coming for, ''Could be wrong'' However with Hughes on the verge of the 200 mark i'll stick with him, hard to see them not being out the frame returning here at Kempton. 18:10 Kempton Pk - Groundworker. Danger - Mirror - Market Check

Re: Flat Racing Tues 15th Oct 2013 Newcastle 5:30 - Betfred Racing's Biggest Supporter Handicap (6) Natures Law came with a good late run last time out to land a handicap at Ayr. The horse was well backed all day and drifted out before the off but put in a very game display to win by half a length and must have a very good chance of winning again off 64. The price of 8/1 looks absolutely ludicrous in my opinion, I would have him as favourite. Natures Law WIN @ 8/1 Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.