Target profit 1000 euro hunting Deuce in Tennis.

BigBoy777

Hello again from me, as you all know Deuce (result 40-40 in game) does occur at least once in every game, and odds are different but minimum 3.00 as far as i saw. I will not look who against who is playing even that is advice for people who will follow to look few stats for example: not play if you see that player have high percentage of points on first service and other very bad percentage of returns on first service. My target is make double my bank starting with 1.000€ make 2.000€ in no targeted time. I dont know when Tennis season finish but always are some Tennis matches so that is very good for our system. Progression i will use, this is example for odds 3.00 sometimes odds are even higher. We will try to make 100 euros per day, or even more if lot of tennis matches will be played. 100 euros is divided in 5 matches in every match our target is 20 euro profit. Bet no. 1 (target profit) 20 euro divided by odd 3.00 is 6.67 so our first bet is 6.67 euro on odd 3.00 bet lost. Bet no. 2 we now add 20 euro and amount we lost in previous bet, so next target is 26.67 euros. We get 8.9€ on odd 3.00 bet lost. Bet no. 3 same as i wrote in upper sentence we now add amount of 6.67 and 8.9 next to our 20 euro target profit total we get 11.86 euros. We continue until we hit Deuce. But it is highly advisable that you look before game how much is odd on deuce and calculate your stakes in advance because in live betting you must make bets very quickly and we not want to miss one game because we were sloppy. Ofcourse you can risk 10€ just to get amount 20€ and you feel the power of system.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Target profit 1000 euro hunting Deuce in Tennis. First target 20€ match between Almagro and Berdych as soon as game starts i will post updates. Bet #1 4.61 euro on odd 4.33 to win 20 euro Lost result 15-40 Bet #2 7.24 euro on odd 3.40 to win 24.61 euro Lost result 40-0 Bet #3 7.35 euro on odd 4.33 to win 31.85 euro Lost result 30-40 Bet #4 11.2 euro on odd 3.50 to win 39.2 euro Lost result 40-0 Bet #5 11.6 euro on odd 4.33 to win 50.4 euro WIN result 40-40 We can now move on match number two.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.