Jump Racing Wed 9th Oct 2013

Great to see young Brendan Powell back after his injury and its only a matter of time before he gets on the score sheet but its hard to make a case for him in this race, if am wrong a win would still put a wee smile on my face but i feel the first two in the market have the race between them.The first two in the market have already raced together coming home 4th and 5th in a bumper at Stratford on 17th Sep 2013 - ''Seamus Rua'' was 3L the good over ''In a heartbeat'' but the 4yr old fill was badly hampered on the last bend and all her momentum was removed, she still ran a cracker as she did on her first attempt coming home 2nd and was just beat by a better horse ''be it not by much''Today's race is only over the 1m 5f and the filly might just have a touch more speed over the shorter distance, trainer Mr C.Longsdon's chestnut is the horse to beat ''BUT'' i cant see there being much in it come the last furlong, no price showing yet but i'll be taking what's on offer on the filly notching up her first win.Trip and going no issue - but first time at track, same applies for the paper jolly. 5:20 Towcester - In a Heartbeat.

Re: Jump Racing Wed 9th Oct 2013 Todays Burger is coming live from Ludlow 2:40. Good little card this, The Road Ahead is my selection. She was placed 2nd (twice) and 1st in 4 Bumpers, The Bumper she won was not the best of bumpers, but she won it well, 2nd was placed since and 3rd has won. Her maiden hurdle she was beaten 23 lengths by Letsby Avenue who is a classy type of horse, haven gone on to win a novice Hurdle and a class 3 handicap in style since. 3rd (Billfromthebar) has gone on to win a class 4 novice hurdle as well.Letsby Avenue is now rated 130 and Billfromthebar has a rating of 122. I think the Probable favourite for the race (Kathleen Frances) has run well but not well enough to have a rating of 122. In my opinion I think The Road Ahead is at lease 5lbs+ better, and she's up against other mares has a great chance of take this contest. and that's Todays Burger. BBOTD 2.40 Ludlow..... THE ROAD AHEAD (Sorry BH No Prices Available)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.