Flat Racing Sunday 6th October

3.15 Longchamps Orfevre 9/4 William Hill About 10 naps to choose from so watch this space! Orfevre should have won last year but for going too soon. He was drawn out in the carpark that day and is well drawn here. He looked as good as ever when hacking up here the last day on trials day. Treve is drawn badly tomorrow so that should put pay to any chance she had. I'm not looking for dangers only at the form of the Japanese horse and I cannot find any flaws. 10 Points win Orfevre 9/4 William Hill 2.40 Tipperary Big Break 13/8 Paddy Power BOG A 2 horse race between Most Improved and Big Break. Big Break looked a very good 2yo winning twice at Leopardstown, once at Group 3 level. Her 2 defeats this season came over 1m in the Irish Guineas and Coronation Stakes, both Group 1s. She didnt get home in either and is now dropped in class and trip. Most Improved has had one run for O' Brien when totally unfit and left in so that they could have a punt on the winner, his stable companion. Expect him to be much fitter today and as the winner of the Saint James's Palace Stakes last year (Group 1) he is very much the one to beat. However he hasnt gone on from his win last year and Big Break is bidding to win this race for the 3rd time in a row for Weld and her greater consistency and the fact that she came to herself in the autumn last year may prove the telling factors here. 10 Points win Big Break 13/8 Paddy Power BOG another to follow

Re: Flat Racing Sunday 6th October 4.40 Longchamps Moonlight Cloud 10/11 Stan James I almost forgot about Moonlight Cloud who is versatile in terms of trip but better at 6f. Beaten a head by the mighty Black Cavier at Ascot last year she has won all 3 this year beating some of the best around. Arguably the safest bet of the day tomorrow, she should win this group 1 to add to her already impressive cv. I don't see any dangers! 10 Points win Moonlight Cloud 10/11 Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.