BBOTD Sunday 6th October

3.15 Longchamps Orfevre 9/4 William Hill About 10 naps to choose from so watch this space! Orfevre should have won last year but for going too soon. He was drawn out in the carpark that day and is well drawn here. He looked as good as ever when hacking up here the last day on trials day. Treve is drawn badly tomorrow so that should put pay to any chance she had. I'm not looking for dangers only at the form of the Japanese horse and I cannot find any flaws. 1 Point win for nap purposes Orfevre 9/4 William Hill

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October Uttoxeter 5:05 - Moorlands Racing Handicap Hurdle (5) This is a fairly standard Class 5 handicap at Uttoxeter tomorrow but there should be some value to be found in such a big field. I quite like the Richard Price trained Naledi who finished 4th over course and distance last time out and although he was well beat he did not run all too badly. He won at Worcester in July and has a 7 pound claimer on tomorrow so he should outrun his price tag. Naledi WIN @ 16/1 Bet Victor

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.