Flat Racing > Thursday October 3rd

Southwell 2:00 - Play Golf At Southwell Golf Club Handicap (5) This is a nice little handicap to get Southwell underway tomorrow, it is not packed full of quality but there is still some competitive racing on. At the very bottom of the handicap I like the Michael Herrington trained Peter's Friend. He is 0/10 but on his only run at Southwell finished a nice 3rd off a mark of 64, he runs this race off a very lenient 61 three pounds better off. He finished 3rd at Wolverhampton two runs back in August but last time out he ran his most eye-catching race yet. He travelled up really strongly and traded as low as 1.61 in running but just didn't have the steam at the finish. This is 141 yards shorter tomorrow and that should be a big plus. Very consistent horse and should get a win at this level very soon. Peter's Friend WIN @ 9/1 Bet365

Re: Flat Racing > Thursday October 3rd Must need my fecking head looking at backing this horse as its cost me a fortune, backed it about 8 times so no fool like an old fool. Used a full tube of finger burn cream on his last two starts, the M.Channon trained & owned 3yr old chestnut has 13 runs with zero wins, i know the first time i pass him over he'l spit in my face with his first win, Mr Channon sends three for Wolves and from his three runners this is the only horse am backing, he's went close a few times but his run at Salisbury was very VERY painful to watch, had a large win bet down at 9/1 & 8/1 but he could not get a run. Anyway can he finally get his head in front on his 14th attempt, time will tell, if he gets beat in the last tonight at Wolves, please someone call a Doctor or a nurse. Wolverhampton Last race - 21:10pm - LAMBERT PEN.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.