** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£10-£100 +0.5 goals

DC

Not done of these for aaaaaages :hope Will be only be accepting odds of 1.10 (in running if not available prior to kick off) 1. Juventus v Galatasaray +0.5 goals @ 1.10 waiting to be matched in running Stake £10.00

Re: £10-£100 +0.5 goals Cheers Mr A. Yes they're good fun these and the beauty is, there's no right or wrong way to do it. Good luck with your thread, you've been successful enough in the past! Bet 4 Boro v Yeovil +0.5 goals @ 1.10 waiting to be matched in running... £13.13 stake

• 2 weeks later...

Re: £10-£100 +0.5 goals Bet 7 is actually a 5:30pm kick off, not a 2:30pm kick off so I've cancelled that one and plumped for a 3pm game. (I also have a reserve for the 3pm games should there be an early goal) 7. Leicester v Huddersfield +0.5 goals @ 1.1 waiting to be matched

Re: £10-£100 +0.5 goals Reserve bet matched and won (bad news for me and other Boro fans who are trailing by three goals at half time) +£1.68 8. Hertha Berlin v Mgladbach +0.5 goals @ 1.1 waiting to be matched... £19.39 stake