NBA picks, Monday

Re: NBA picks, Monday I'm officially cursed. I picked Hous over GS SU and Bos over Cha SU BUT not one single bookie here allows DOUBLE bets on NBA games, the best i found is TREBLE. So i added Det over Atl SU (Mia over Mil or SA over NO weren't available or i would've picked one of those). And Det-Atl went to overtime, here OT doesn't count, GOD DAMN IT.

Re: NBA picks, Monday OUch man that's an unchiller, overtime has saved me a few times but fecked me a few times. Helps as much as it hinders, but it's nice to have some consistency about it. Usually it always counts ! I backed atlanta tonight +7.5 and thought ah sweet it's in only for them to nail a 3 pointer and take it to overtime....all of a sudden they could lose it again. Luckily it still sneaked in. Not after eventing just saying what a stresser it can be ! Taz do you not think having an account with a book like pinnacle is a huge plus ? I mean their prices on games is so much better than anywhere else. I backed 5 games tonight, prices I took were 2.000, 1.962,1.952, 1.980, 1.877(bought half a point) I mean if you can get similar elsewhere fair enough but over a season that fecking adds up ! Such a difference from taking 1.909 at most other books. Obviously you can get decent prices on the exchanges too but the lines there are static.

Re: NBA picks, Monday Pinnacle lines are definately a good thing, alien.....and yeah, the difference does add up....but as I said, when they charge me $50 USD or more to get the money wired back to my bank account, there goes any advatage I might have had. (Depending on how often I withdraw of course...but that leads to.... ....Plus, of course, I then have the problems of the exchange rate...I mean, one day I could bet the USD equivalent of my usual bet, and a week later that same $$ is worth 5-10% less. (And obviously it works the other way too...but the USD is only going to weaken the longer this war goes on.) I can get 1.93 @ Canbet consistantly anyway, so no major damage. Tbh, I haven't exactly done the sums, but it's as much out of principle as anything. I think charging people to withdraw is just plain wrong. PS...BINO!! :lol ;) (In all seriousness, watch for the Udrih let-down if Parker isn't right for next game.) sani....you've got to complain about that OT thing. How can they possibly settle a bet when the game is still in progress??!! Have you ever had an 'under' that they paid even if it went 'over' in OT? I'd be onto them....and I'd definately be onto another book. (But still keep the local guy...he's a winner! ;) )