Sedgefield

Hi fellas, I'm off to Sedgefield races on Tuesday after getting the buzz from my last visit to Newcastle. I managed to pick a couple of winners then (cheers herp and ralphie:clap ) However, as I said then, I know nowt about horses do If anyone has any tips or fancies, please feel free to post them here. Cheers. J.

Re: Sedgefield Sedgefield is very much a horses for courses track as it is tight and undulating. The standard of racing is generally on the poor side and you will need a horse that will stay on up the final hill. Without looking at tomorrows runners, Howard Johnson normally does well with his first time out runners. I would suggest getting there early because if you approach the track from the A1 then the A689 entrance can get congested and you may miss the first race. The grandstand is the only place to go and its £12, but i think it is free on Cheltenham days, or has been in the past.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.