BBOTD Saturday 28th September

joeblitz

3.10 Newmarket Sky Lantern 7/4 Paddy Power BOG Sky Lantern and Elusive Kate lock horns again here and this time I fancy the Hannon filly to come out on top. Elusive Kate carried Sky Lantern across the track in the Falmouth and hopefully Hughes will be a bit more alert this time. She got no run at Goodwood due to jockey error the last time as well. Elusive Kate was second in this last year and will not go down easily but if the Hannon horse can stay out of trouble this time she will win. 1 Point win for nap purposes Sky Lantern 7/4 Paddy Power BOG

Re: BBOTD Saturday 28th September 3.05 Chester Hcp Class 2 -8 runners Zain Eagle 3/1 Paddy Power Watching my daily ring action and placing a few bets looking at the horses in Doncaster 13/09/2013 1m2f Class 3 race i was spotting Zain Eagle. The demeanour was that of a very classy sort, totally relaxing into himself, perfect condition shiny and by far the most important a very decent physique for the 1m2f-1m4f sphere. I believe with that attitude and physical attributes this horse is capable of at least Group 3 class and i think even on a track like Ascot or Donnie capable of going further. His body shape is very similar to Novellist, that allows him to travel smoothly and the going into gear quite heavy. Chester is a very special track for Frontrunners, but i think this horse is a special one and i think the odds will be much shorter before the off. Lets see.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.