Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2013

What's keeping you flat boys ? almost a week to go so lets get a shift on. Always been a massive fan of this race but the last few years have not been kind, Soo who wins ? who's hot ? who's not ? It's been said many times and not just by me, he's a jockey i simply cant catch, but does this man have something to prove, not just to himself, but it would be a pleasure watching him celebrate on the soil that banned him, i cant see another jockey in the field that will want this race more than, Mr Lanfranco Dettori. Could Lady lucky be looking down on him come Sunday the 6th of Oct. frankie-dettori_1605536c.jpg

Re: Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2013 Looks a great race this year, highly competitive, even though Orfevre is clearly the horse to beat in my mind, but too short for me in the betting. I really like Flintshire, also the Japanese Kizuna looks very smart considering the way he won the trial and the Japanese Derby, but might find it difficult with his late running style. To be honest, in terms of betting, I really want to wait what the ground will be like. If it's fast than Flintshire is probably my selection on current prices, as 12/1 looks to big. But you wouldn't want to have money on him if it is slow ground. I think the most solid bet is probably Novellist. I have little doubt that he will finish in the money. But not favouring e/w betting myself and certainly not at 6/1. Treve looked impressive in her trial but I wonder if she had a too hard race so close to the Arc?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.