Jump Racing Friday 20th September

joeblitz

5.45 Listowel Diplomat 6/4 Paddy Power BOG
Russell was seen at his very best on Diplomat at Galway at the end of July, taking the horse very wide throughout and nearly getting up close home in spite of the ride. For a horse who acted both on the track and on the ground and who had won the previous day, you can only draw your own conclusions especially as he retains the ride! The stewards were obviously still drunk from the night before. With all that in mind and provided he isn't given another brilliant ride no doubt on the trainer's or owner's instructions, he is a certainty tomorrow. If you can read between the lines of what I am saying you will realise the reasons why!
10 Points win Diplomat 6/4 Paddy Power BOG
5.15 Listowel Hidden Cyclone 15/8 Paddy Power BOG
I was unaware as to why Hidden Cyclone was taken out at Galway last week? Was it to keep him fresh for tomorrow? Anyway he loves the ground and usually wins first time out. His trianer loves to get winners at the festival and does and on top on that his form looks miles ahead of everything else. He looks another penalty kick.
10 Points win Hidden Cyclone 15/8 Paddy Power BOG

Re: Jump Racing Friday 20th September Well I dont do post mortems but Diplomat was trying today and possibly doesnt like going left handed? He was very disappointing today and was beaten fair and square. Unless he goes novice chasing I wouldn't consider him again until next summer, possibly Galway. Hope you all got a few bob out of Hidden Cyclone though.