BBOTD Monday 2nd

cpo

5.30 Brighton - Game All 1pt win @ 10/1 BetVictor Think the bottom weight here is very interesting on her 2nd run after returning from a lengthy absence. She ran reasonably well on her return at Lingfield to finish a staying on 4th behind the easy winner Pucon. She has been dropped 1lb for that run, which is very nice of the handicapper and that was her handicap debut. She can be excepted to build on that effort with that run under her belt and with Martin Dwyer taking over from Noel Garbutt. Hugo Palmer has his horses in good form at the moment so I think this one can go well with the first time head gear on, which might just bring about a little more improvement from her.

Re: BBOTD Monday 2nd 4.30 @ Brighton 'Mizyen' 7/4 (PP) Horse has finished runner-up 3 times now, but doesn't really look ungenuine and handicap marks remains as it was. All 3 of those runs were here @ Brighton were they seem keen to get a win in and Callan was up top for 2 of them. I'll be honest, I think the horse and jockey owe me this one tomorrow! Small field will suit especially against horses looking relatively exposed, so the youngest of the lot and in seemingly the best form would appear to be the most likely winner. A price not usually for me, but it will be one of only 2 horses I'm backing tomorrow and I couldn't find a convincing reason for putting up Patavium Prince as my BBOTD so by default, it's this chap. 1 point win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.