PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd Oct

avongirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O Have PMd the missing 4. :ok Also, remembered to check how the tourney is set up in the lobby. Hmmmmm, will contact BoylepokerPaul as there's only a monetary 1st prize listed!

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O

Also, remembered to check how the tourney is set up in the lobby. Hmmmmm, will contact BoylepokerPaul as there's only a monetary 1st prize listed!
This is sorted now, thanks to BoylepokerPaul. There is no prize pool shown, so will be done manually after and game should play out to a finish.

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O

Guys' date='read the topic:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy [url']http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/142425-ticket-IPO-Dublin?p=2360930#post2360930
I think someone is trying to contact you on facebook as you cannot be messaged on here as you do not yet have enough posts.
I have sent you a Private Message on here (click on PMs at top). You can't reply here but I have given you email address of someone who may be interested.

I have sent you a Private Message on here (click on PMs at top). You can't reply here but I have given you email address of someone who may be interested.
Thank you , I got Your message:notworthy

King, Rhino, have either of you heard from Boyles yet regarding the seat? Nothing in my account and no email confirmation yet. I'll try chasing BoylePaul. :ok
King hadn't as of yesterday when I spoke to them during a Boyle game we were both playing. Said that we would chase but I haven't got around to it yet. OK to leave you to use your charm? :)

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O Yep, token should be in your account for you to register whichever day. It should be possible to hold it over to next year if you wish, or transfer to another person. :ok