PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd Oct

avongirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Leg 3- Thu good game last night ,and another gr8 turn out ,thanks for a tough heads up haichan.........,ul ur last hand AKv QQ looking forward to next week and final, agin thankyou punterlounge and boyles for a gr8 fun game ...prizes are welcome to tytytytyty:nana

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Leg 4- Thu Reminder that the last leg of this months league is on Thursday with still everything to play for: Winner of Thursday's game automatically qualifies for the final and a chance of an IPO seat and/or IPO package. Runners up (Best 3 from 4 weeks results) also qualify for the final, see the opening post. As well as qualification for the final, the top 5 on Thursday will receive a €22 satellite seat (manually added Friday) as added value, all courtesy of those nice people at Boyle Poker & exclusive to PuntersLounge.com members :ok Get involved people!

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Leg 4- Thu

:ok Plenty to play for even if you are at the lower end of the table' date=' including an interesting battle for the spoon![/quote'] Another award - my first ever spoon - amazing, I know. You would have thought that I had a whole drawer full of them

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O Well played King :clap, quite a battle between the last 5. Qualification list went right to the wire yet somehow I managed to hang on to the league crown! :nana Good luck next week to the 10 qualifiers :ok [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Boyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]avongirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]avongirlboy[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]ScorchioSidney[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]King32[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]irishking32[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]scrappydoo2[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]scrappydoo666[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]fflushyduck[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]flushyduck[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]leefan189[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]egorchev55[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Rivrd[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]1rivrd[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]awaster[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]wasasuw[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Haichan[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Haichan58[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Senshi[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PLYogiBear84[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Equally tight scrap at the bottom for the spoon. Bart made his bid early on, but McG managed to fall in time to claim it. :clap

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O Congratulations to all the finalists:clap!!! The last two games I simply had no luck, ejected from the tournament in the beginning. I worried that I don't have enough points to get into the TOP-10,but all is good:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I Think that in the final will be difficult:cigar

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker September League - €1500 added in IPO seats - Final 3rd O Well do to everyone who played and to all the qualifiers! I've applied the IPO Super Sat tokens to the top 5 finishers now and asked iPoker to open registration to the Grand Final for the 10 qualifiers. This should be open early this afternoon:ok