** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NEW SEASON STARTS

mayfly

So we'll give this a go and see what happens. Firstly I'm not too sure where to post plays for several sports that will cuminate in helping punters but I'm sure the mods will help. What I hope to achieve here is give you my selections and stake and then hopefully show you reasons why. Maybe overtime I can show people what matters and what doesnt when it comes to gambling. Without further ado lets start. This week is the start of the College football season which has been wonderful over the years but because my bets are systematic its a bit like being on a high rise ledge and someone asking you to jump. Basically I know nothing about College football but as the old adage says" I know a man who does" well a pretty much well trodden system I knocked up. Cut a long story short, I went through years of data on points totals, set some parameters then made the best cut off point depending on actual point totals over the last 10 years. This gives me a selection of plays that fall in the historical margin that then hopefully falls outside the bookmakers price. So this weeks total plays are qyAFnMrb4MFanR44kw2g9qeJsvE4klkL5MrIj0ZWJFpC8TK4L4MpFYB19fJhKr4QO6oZikG7lJegAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==OVER 62.5 pDgt3RZVvDgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==OVER 69 there are more plus some Premiership thoughts. Mods please let me me know where I can put everything in one place. The most important thing I will be trying to put across is an understanding of gambling overall and how to avoid stupid losses.