Flat Racing - Friday 23rd of August

York 2:30 - Weatherbys Hamilton Insurance Lonsdale Cup (Group 2) Simenon is going to be very tough to beat here as he is a superb stayer over this trip and when Willie Mullins brings a horse over from Ireland he means business. He was a fine 2nd in the Ascot Gold Cup behind Estimate this year and if he can reproduce that kind of form, everything else is fighting for 2nd place. Colour Vision definitely has the ability to land this contest and the former Gold Cup winner is now ridden by James Doyle, a jockey I admire. Simenon - 4 Points WIN @ 7/4 Boylesports Colour Vision - 1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Boylesports Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/lonsdale-cup-betting-simenon-can-go-one-better-than-his-gold-cup-exploits--colour-vision-can-run-a-big-race

Re: Flat Racing - Friday 23rd of August York 3:05 - Sky Bet Strensall Stakes (Group 3) In summary, I feel that we should see a much bigger run from Danadana tomorrow back here at York where he is 100%. Andrea Atzeni has been having the season of his life so far this year so it is a good time to be backing a horse with him on board. The Luca Cumani yard is in form and I think he looks a bit overpriced in the betting. The other horse of interest is City Style who is trained in a powerful yard and boasts some good place form in Group 1 company at Meydan. Danadana - 2 Points WIN @ 7/1 William Hill City Style - 1 Point WIN @ 6/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/strensall-stakes-betting-danadana-can-continue-a-superb-season-for-the-up-and-coming-andrea-atzeni

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.