Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v Energie Cottbus (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Ingolstadt 04 v Arminia Bielefeld (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v Karlsruher SC (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v 1. FC Köln (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v VfL Bochum (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Paderborn 07 v TSV 1860 München (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 26 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v Dynamo Dresden (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August Ingolstadt(2.38 at Pinnacle) to beat Arminia Bielefeld It's far from being a dead cert, but one way or another one should expect some very inspired display by the home side today. Arminia used to be one of the best 2.Bundesliga sides a couple of years ago, but they've really got a very mediocre look these days. Still well capable of troubling and even beating anyone at this level, but in the long run I can't see them being such a huge threat. On the other hand, Ingolstadt have yet to pick up a single point in this season's campaign. Four defeats on the trot and rock bottom in the league table. However, IMO, they're a better side than Arminia all over the pitch, and with the home advantage they'll definitely be looking to break this negative run of results. Ingolstadt have got one of the best midfielders in the league this season - former Borussia Dortmund and Stuttgart star Tamas Hajnal, they still have one of the most reliable defensive lines in the league despite poor form of late, so the current league position is very misleading when it comes to Ingolstadt. Arminia rode their luck against Paderborn last week, but I'm not sure they can make it this time. The home win is definitely worth of shot, mainly due to this very nice price.

Re: Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August VfL Bochum +1/2(2.27 at Pinnacle) to beat Fortuna Dusseldorf! I find Fortuna as a little bit overrated side, so this offer definitely represents decent value bet IMO. Bochum are doing quite Ok right now, nothing spectacular, though still good enough to match anyone in the league, either home or away. They still have a couple of top players at this level, so no reason for any kind of underestimating. Fortuna have yet to impress this season, and with the current form they fill no-one with the confidence. A very tight match on the cards, and the draw(or even away win) is definitely not out of question.

Re: Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August

For what that i know' date=' they do not play good soccer, lacking creativity, still they have good forward. Paderborn was a strong home side in the last years, so for me a very Tricky match[/quote'] Thank you, it seems like Paderborn will win the match, so you are right. It was a no bet for me, and I am glad, that I did not bet 1860 München.

Re: Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August St. Pauli - Dynamo Dresden Dresden sucked there Coach Pacult after 2 horrible Games at home against Union Berlin and FSV Frankfurt. It seems like that the players, play against there coach. Now Sport-Director Menze took the Coach Postion. Also in first Games Dresden play with only One Striker. Most Time it was Pote. But they had Dedic on the Bench who was the perfect part for Pote. They celebrating some nice Goals in Season 2011/2012. But Pacult don´t let played with this 2 in front. Only time when he had made this was in first game against Cologne. It was standing 1:0 for Cologne and Dedic subsitute in. It was a Game in the last 30 Minutes on goal of Cologne. Now i think today Dresden will play with Dedic and Pote in Front. So Dresden will be playing offensive Football and not that Defensive Trash in the last Games. St. Pauli also don´t start good in Season. But they had a good team and @ home there was a 8-5-4 record last season. They playing at Home most time very Offensive Football and they know that Dresden isn´t good in Form too. I expected today a game which booth teams not wan´t to lose because then it was a terrible Situation for the loosing team. Dresden with now 2 Points had maybe in my eyes a Must Win Game. So i think they playing offensive tonight too. Also Menze the "new Coach" from Dresden is in Critic in Dresden and if they don´t want to fired like Pacult they must show that his Transfers and his knowledge about the Team is good enough for this league. Last 2 Games also with lot´s of Goals. 3 Way for me it´s a no Bet. But i expectet at least more then 2 Goals. Missings on both Sides are not important, only Trojan on Dresden Side is for my opinion tonight a big missing, because he is a fighter and tonight it will be a fighting game. On St. Pauli side Missing: Kalla, Daube, Schachten and Mohr. On Dresden side: Trojan, Müller and Scholz. Both2Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 Bet365 Over 2.5 @ 1.93 2/10 Pinn

Re: Bundesliga II - 23rd - 26th August

St. Pauli - Dynamo Dresden Dresden sucked there Coach Pacult after 2 horrible Games at home against Union Berlin and FSV Frankfurt. It seems like that the players, play against there coach. Now Sport-Director Menze took the Coach Postion. Also in first Games Dresden play with only One Striker. Most Time it was Pote. But they had Dedic on the Bench who was the perfect part for Pote. They celebrating some nice Goals in Season 2011/2012. But Pacult don´t let played with this 2 in front. Only time when he had made this was in first game against Cologne. It was standing 1:0 for Cologne and Dedic subsitute in. It was a Game in the last 30 Minutes on goal of Cologne. Now i think today Dresden will play with Dedic and Pote in Front. So Dresden will be playing offensive Football and not that Defensive Trash in the last Games. St. Pauli also don´t start good in Season. But they had a good team and @ home there was a 8-5-4 record last season. They playing at Home most time very Offensive Football and they know that Dresden isn´t good in Form too. I expected today a game which booth teams not wan´t to lose because then it was a terrible Situation for the loosing team. Dresden with now 2 Points had maybe in my eyes a Must Win Game. So i think they playing offensive tonight too. Also Menze the "new Coach" from Dresden is in Critic in Dresden and if they don´t want to fired like Pacult they must show that his Transfers and his knowledge about the Team is good enough for this league. Last 2 Games also with lot´s of Goals. 3 Way for me it´s a no Bet. But i expectet at least more then 2 Goals. Missings on both Sides are not important, only Trojan on Dresden Side is for my opinion tonight a big missing, because he is a fighter and tonight it will be a fighting game. On St. Pauli side Missing: Kalla, Daube, Schachten and Mohr. On Dresden side: Trojan, Müller and Scholz. Both2Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 Bet365 Over 2.5 @ 1.93 2/10 Pinn
FT 2:1 :clap