BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct

Bart(UK)

IPO Tour 2014 The Boylepoker.com International Poker Open is gearing up for 2014 with four stops across Ireland and the U.K.! The IPO Tour 2014 will stop at Galway, London, Killarney, Newcastle, and makes it's way back to Dublin! IPO Galway 5th - 9th February 2014 IPO London 10th - 14th April 2014 IPO Killarney 19th - 23rd June 2014 IPO Newcastle 21st - 24th August 2014 IPO Dublin 16th - 20th October 2014 More details to follow!

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct

If anyone sees any pics of the omaha side event or if anyone from Boyles see this post I would like to see the pics. I know there was a few taken and one of the final 4 together as well. Thanks.
Didn't realise there were plo side events :o do you know how many runners they got?

Didn't realise there were plo side events :o do you know how many runners they got?
They only ran one which was the one I chopped. Only got 40 runners which was a shame. They said they didn't have enough dealers on due to the Holdem side event getting more runners than expected so they had to cap it at 40.

If anyone sees any pics of the omaha side event or if anyone from Boyles see this post I would like to see the pics. I know there was a few taken and one of the final 4 together as well. Thanks.
There were several hundred posted on Facebook, should still be in their photo page. Difficult to tell whether just main event though. Boyles blog on the event might have mentions/pics too. Can't link at moment, but googleable.

They only ran one which was the one I chopped. Only got 40 runners which was a shame. They said they didn't have enough dealers on due to the Holdem side event getting more runners than expected so they had to cap it at 40.
That's not to bad, the PLO events at EPT london got less than that :/ Might have to check out the IPO london