BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct

Bart(UK)

poker_promo_title_708_X_189_01062_IPO_Dublin_2013.jpg Picture & all info courtesy of BoylePoker.com Download BoylePoker here! And don't forget the Exclusive PuntersLounge.com League! IPO Dublin 2013 The Boylepoker.com International Poker Open is back in Dublin! The IPO Dublin 2013 will take place from October 16th- 21st at the Regency Hotel, Dublin. The IPO Dublin 2013 is a Re-Entry event, players who are knocked will have the option to re-enter. Boylepoker.com is adding 20% to prize of any player that qualifies and cashes in the IPO, in our ‘20% Added Money’ online promotion! Tournament details Live Super Satellites: Wednesday 16th October, 2013 Day 1A: Thursday October 17th, 2013 (Play starts at 3pm) Day 1B: Friday October 18th, 2013 (Play starts at 3pm) Day 1C: Saturday October 19th, 2013 (Play starts at 12pm) Day 2: Sunday October 20th, 2013 (Play starts at 12pm) Day 3: Monday October 21st, 2013 (Play starts at 3pm) Buy-in: €200 + €30 Structure: Starting Stack 30,000 Chips & 40 Minute Blind Levels. Venue:Regency Hotel, Swords Road, Dublin 9, Ireland. Please be aware that structure and all date’s times are subject to change. How to register To register for the Boylepoker.com IPO Dublin 2013 tournament simply download the Boylepoker software. Open the lobby, go to ‘Boylepoker Exclusives’ > ‘IPO Dublin’ and choose your preferred start date. Re-Entry Details If you wish you can play all three starting day's! If you play on Day 1A you can re-enter to 1B or 1C, or both days if you wish. You do not need to be knocked out of a previous Day 1 to re-enter any of the other subsequent starting days. Re-entry players that survive through more than one Day 1 will only carry through their largest stack to Day 2, a players smaller stack or stacks will be taken out of play before the start of Day 2. Please note: Players cannot re-enter the same starting day. 20% Added Money Promotion If you play the IPO Dublin 2013 and are one of the promotion-qualifying players who cashes in the IPO main event, you will increase your win 20%. How? By simply playing and earning iPoints at Boylepoker. From July to October, players who earn 1,000 iPoints at Boylepoker in two single months (i.e. 2,000 iPoints in total, 1,000 in one month, and 1,000 in another) will qualify to increase a cash at the IPO Dublin by 20%. Players will also have the option to qualify by earning 4,000 iPoints in a single month from July to October. To check your iPoints, to see if you have qualified for the 20% Added Money promotion please contact our Customer Service team through our Live Support. Live Super Satellites The IPO Dublin 2013 Live Super Satellites will take place at the Regency Hotel Dublin on Wednesday 16th October 2013. IPO Dublin 2013 Super Satellite - 10 Seats Worth €2,300 Guaranteed [TABLE] [TR] [TH]Name[/TH] [TH]Date & Time[/TH] [TH]Buy-In[/TH] [TH=width: 285]Information[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=width: 191]

IPO Super Satellite R/A

[/TD] [TD=width: 185]

Wed 16th Oct - 8pm

[/TD] [TD=width: 68]

€20 + €5

[/TD] [TD=width: 285]

1 x Re-Buy & Add-On. 10 Seats GTD!

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Single Table Satellites [TABLE] [TR] [TH]Name[/TH] [TH]Date & Time[/TH] [TH]Buy-In[/TH] [TH=width: 278]Information[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=width: 197]

IPO Single Table Satellites

[/TD] [TD=width: 182]

Wed 16th Oct from 6pm

[/TD] [TD=width: 69]

€23 + €2

[/TD] [TD=width: 278]

10 Player Single Table Satellites

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Please note: All tickets won in the IPO Dublin 2013 Live Super Satellite or Single Table Satellites must be used for Day 1A, Thursday 17th Oct. Terms & Conditions
  • Seats or Seat tokens won in IPO Online or Live Satellites cannot be converted to cash.
  • An online seat token can be transferred to another existing Boylepoker account holder with the permission of Boylepoker. Please contact our Customer Service team through our Live Support for details.
  • Players should be aware that no cash entries will be accepted on the day. If you wish to play please register through the Boylepoker lobby before October 19th 10am.
  • Please bring formal identification to the event; this is a safeguard in case of any confusion over player identity, and also for age verification purposes.
  • Tournament prize money will be paid into the winners' Boylepoker accounts. Prizes will be paid in € Euro. For players whose Boylepoker accounts are not in Euro (GBP, USD, accounts etc.) prize funds will be converted to the account currency. No cash or cheques will be given/paid out at the tournament.
  • The iPoints gathering period for the '20% Added Money' promotion is from 01st July 2013 and will end on Mon 14th October 2013 at midnight. Any iPoints earned after midnight on Mon 14th October 2013 will not be counted towards qualification for the 20% Added Money promotion.
  • Media Recording Notification -By entering the Boylepoker.com IPO Dublin 2013 tournament and cardroom areas you consent and agree that Boylepoker its employees, and agents have the right to take photographs, videotape, and/or digital recordings of you and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known. You further consent that your name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. You also release to Boylepoker, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly. You waive any rights, claims, or interest you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in whatever media used. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording you, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
  • All decisions by Boylepoker.com are final.
  • Boylepoker.com reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time during this promotion.
  • Normal Boylepoker Terms & Conditions apply

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct I am now pricing this up following my satellite win via the PL league....... The difficulty i can see is that the cheaper hotels that are a little out of town have low flexibility with their check-in times and so it would mean going over on the Friday The cheapest flight i have found is £78 from Leeds but with a small bag only so wouldnt be changing boxer shorts for 3 days :moon Hotels a couple of miles outside Dublin (walkable in/out) cheapest £33 a night and would need Fri-Sun = £99 Other option is Travel Lodge at the airport which i assume would be 24 hour check-in which means only Sat-Sun nights needed = £84. Its stating only 3.6 miles from Dublin so walk/bus/taxi option. Not as cheap as what i was hoping because the flight companies false advertise prices that simply do not exist. The ferry from Liverpool/Holyhead is dearer when you take into consideration petrol/parking. I have looked into the priced for 1 years time in case i can defer the ticket and they were actually slightly more expensive. Going to sleep on it for now................

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct Don't know how convenient other airports are for you Rhino? Southampton is by far my nearest but was similarly like £124 or something silly. Found Gatwick which is a short train trip away to be only £27 return flight (although a bit higher now). Real cheap flights appear to be from the main airport hubs eg Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle etc, but worth checking around if you any of these are within easy range of you. I've found SkyScanner to be really user-friendly site, although plenty of others like lastminute, booking.com, flightchecker etc. In terms of hotels, the Metro is I think is in the same area as the travelodge but was a little cheaper and had free wifi. No idea what it's like though. The two that my local friend suggested are easily walkable are already fully booked as are most places it seems. Not convinced I'll going to make this, but still checking out the options and have a PL horse lined up to run for us in case I can't.

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct Flying from other airports in theory is a good idea but when you start to take into account the difficulties in getting there with petrol costs or train tickets then it might mean my local airport Leeds/Bradford , which i am still some 20-odd miles from, still gets the nod. I have requested the annual leave i would need from work but thats all until i hear that my seat is confirmed. Is there anyone i can pester for this information because the longer bookings are left the higher prices are likely to rise. I am about 50:50 at present on whether to push ahead or defer to next year.

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct

Managed to get a £40 return from Birmingham although I am flying at ridiculous times! Anyone been before and have an idea on the numbers they usually get?
I read a little piece on the IPO 2012 - 1100 runners and approx 42,000 euros for first place.

Just has i feared.......... gone to check expenses.......flight cost was £79 now £150........:@
Yes same happened to me. I was going to buy Helens seat but london flights have shot up. There is a cheaper alternative. You can get a rail sail seat for about £70/£80 return from most big cities. Connects via Holyhead. Leaves from places like Leeds around 8.0pm and you get into Dublin at 5.00am. So would enable you to play on the saturday. You can return late on sunday or monday. Only problem is that if like me you can't sleep on trains then you will be knackered for day 1.

Yes same happened to me. I was going to buy Helens seat but london flights have shot up. There is a cheaper alternative. You can get a rail sail seat for about £70/£80 return from most big cities. Connects via Holyhead. Leaves from places like Leeds around 8.0pm and you get into Dublin at 5.00am. So would enable you to play on the saturday. You can return late on sunday or monday. Only problem is that if like me you can't sleep on trains then you will be knackered for day 1.
I once traveled from Paris to Rome to watch football on a train and i did not sleep a wink. Hardly the way to start a potential 3-day poker tournament lol. I think the best option is to defer until 2014 and go by plane.

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct Have people managed to get their ticket postponed until next year, just they seem to be having satellites like no tomorrow. 20 Seats guaranteed tonight, 10 tomorrow etc. May play a few if they will let me defer until next year and be better prepared for it.

Wishing all our members the very best of luck in this weeks IPO, run good run deep & let us all know how you're doing. :hope Unfortunately I won't be able to join you this time around, but will be railing you all the way :ok Had verbal confirmation that they will defer my seat until next year but not anything in writing as yet. If anyone is travelling but hasn't a seat yet, drop me a pm and also check out the many added seats promos that are currently in the Boyle Poker lobby. Good value still on offer. Good luck all and enjoy :hope

Have people managed to get their ticket postponed until next year' date=' just they seem to be having satellites like no tomorrow. 20 Seats guaranteed tonight, 10 tomorrow etc. May play a few if they will let me defer until next year and be better prepared for it.[/quote'] I have official confirmation by mail that I can defer until 2014. Good job really because my last check of the plane prices were bizarre.......£993 on first check.....reducing to £220 after a bigger search. Robbery!

Re: BoylePoker - International Poker Open (IPO). Dublin 16th-21st Oct Good luck guys. Have a great time there :ok I've got confirmation of deferment by PM on here, but haven't had time this week to send email, but will do so I have have something official. Impressed with the proactive customer service call from BoylePoker on Tues, checking if all was OK as they could see the token was still sitting in my account and I hadn't registered yet. :clap

Through to day 2 after a yo yo day. Bagged up 42k average is 70k. Good luck anyone still in.
Nice one Wolfie, best of luck for day 2. As long as you're still in it, got a chance to win it. Good luck to Glenn & the other day 1c'ers today :hope