Laying an acumulator

Has anyone got any idea how to lay off a yankee or an acumulator on betfair, I ask this because the bookies make a lot of money taking these bets. I dont expect there to be an option to lay the acumulator in betfair but I thought it would be possible using a bit of clever staking in the regular markets, we all know how hard it is to hit these bets so why not lay them off, I would assume this would be a pretty good strike rate especially laying off a union jack or bets of that sort. any thoughts?

Re: Laying an acumulator Seeing as no one has replied yet, Ive looked at this from a different angle, to keep liabilities down, lay in the place market, for instance, lay all favorites for a place in order of race time for 10 to 15 runner race providing odds under 2.0, for instance on a Goliath accumulator you choose 8 horses, lay them all for a total of 247 bets, the maths so far look like five of the eight would have to place to make a small loss, anything the other way and your in good money, of course some of the other accumulators require less bets. I know some reading this wont have a scooby what I,m talking about, if you do lets have your input, its time to change regular lay betting, its a proven fact not many make money, accumulators on the other hand are how bookies make their bread and butter, we should do the same.

Re: Laying an acumulator its a proven fact not many make money,....:unsure, Laying is a nervous pastime, but a lucrative one to many. Can you imagine laying those McCoy horses for JJO tonight, that were gambled on?, Do your homework, stick to rules, let the market guide you, You wont do too bad....as I type check out the drift on the 7.50 wolves....HORNBOY.....,,ALL ABOARD

Re: Laying an acumulator Slow away(hornboy), rushed up on the outside, taking scenic route, then could not settle, started to weaken at the 2 marker...Jimmy Fortune looking down for his £5 note at the furlong marker, dropped away tamely.....They know, just jump on the right bandwagon from the right stable n jockey...Doing your homework tells you which they are.:ok....

Re: Laying an acumulator Thanks for the info primevil, although slightly cryptic I tried a couple of new strategies today putting into practice what you stated, hey guess what, they worked, 5 lays out of 5, looked at graphs on bet angel ten mins before the off, identified big drifters in top three, listened to comments on timeform radio and sussed out were most of the money was going, the closest I got to losing was one horse coming in third. One thing I really would like to know, were would you get the info for the right jockey and stable?

Re: Laying an acumulator

Thanks for the info primevil, although slightly cryptic I tried a couple of new strategies today putting into practice what you stated, hey guess what, they worked, 5 lays out of 5, looked at graphs on bet angel ten mins before the off, identified big drifters in top three, listened to comments on timeform radio and sussed out were most of the money was going, the closest I got to losing was one horse coming in third. One thing I really would like to know, were would you get the info for the right jockey and stable?
Oh m8, that is just pure history knowledge, in your own mind ...you get a feel, Certain Trainers like certain jockeys to educate shall we say...My Sweet Lord..is very intresting from a jockey booking....not to win IMO;)

Re: Laying an acumulator

Oh m8' date=' that is just pure history knowledge, in your own mind ...you get a feel, Certain Trainers like certain jockeys to educate shall we say...[b']My Sweet Lord..is very intresting from a jockey booking....not to win IMO;)
And the partnership produced, on a hold up horse!;)