Jump Racing Monday 15th July

7.40 Killarney Go All ?he Way 6/1 Bet Victor Go All The Way won impressively twice here last year on easier ground before disappointing at Cheltenham. I think he will handle the ground (has run well on good) and he is normally a good jumper. Absolutelyfantastic is a danger and has won a bumper here but has disappointed since going over fences often lacking a gear. I am a big fan of horses for course here so I think you should Go All The Way! 5 Points e/w Go All The Way 6/1 BetVictor 8.40 Killarney Think Alive 14/1 Paddy Power Although off the track for 18 months there are reasons to believe that Think Alive will run a big race toniight. He is trained by Local trainer Hogan who does well here and he runs on this ground for the first time. In addition this is the weakest race he has contested by a street having run in bumpers won by the likes of Shu Lewis,, Rory O' Moore and Ballycasey (over 20f where he led for 2 miles). lto he was 3rd to the useful Ballyburke on heavy keeping on without threatening. I have no doubts he will enjoy this ground and weaker grade. Frontline and newcomer Pierlow would also be respected but if fit Think Alive would have a major chance. 5 points e/w Think Alive 14/1 Paddy Power