** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals

Max2112

Re: Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals

Yup - form and stats will tell you 100% there will be a goal and it all goes out the window like that MLS game the other night :D TBH the best part of the run has been the odds - pretty much every game involves teams from my list of leagues with low 0-0 games and I'm still averaging 1.066 - would have thought the odds would be a lot lower going by the stats - also I'm being a bit more selective I'll be very happy with a loser every 25 bets :)
Not liking that last line at all, so negative. Get the positive thinking head on.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals Virtually last kick of the game brought a goal :notworthy +0.38 total £13.81 Flora Tallinn v Paide Linnameeskond - Flora scored 41 goals in 16 games and both average 3.5 goals in games they are involved in -- obvious 0-0 then :D 23. Flora Tallinn v Paide Linnameeskond @ 1.02

Re: Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals +0.44 total £18.17 Serie A Ponte Preta v a Serie 4 team in the cup - Serie 4 team scores in the 77th minute :unsure Will leave most cup games alone from now on - been a very slow day and tomorrow doesn't look much better - doesn't look to be anything until at least 6pm tomorrow but will have a better look when I've had a few nice dreams :D

Re: Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals Not too many opportunities last couple of days - got about 14/15 picked out for tomorrow but will have a closer look in the morning - some of those depends if there is an early goal in the previous game Happy to beat my old record of 38 - strike rate of over 97% (150/154) since I started lay the 0-0 and back 0.5 so hopefully I'll keep going a bit longer :ok

Re: Money where my mouth is 0.5 goals Danish league is on my list so a friendly between the two should have produced a few goals and also didn't want 16 hours between picks :D Amazing the number of friendlies that do end 0-0 - in theory both teams should be attacking with no fear of losing :D latest game +0.48 total £20..65 44. Rapid Vienna v Paris St-G @ 1.042 (hopefully Big Nose plays instead of being depressed he can't follow Ancelotti to Real :D)