Tuesday 2/7/13 Where are you playing today?

teaulc

BoylePoker: champion Celebration $5.50 out won a €5.50 token on Boyle = + $7.14 BlackBeltPoker: League XX $5.50 -----ran into QQ x2 PokerEncore: new player freeroll ---- ran top pair into quads GalaPoker: Depositors Freeroll - +$5 win Coral: weekly VIP 2 Freeroll ---out total outlay = $11 / return = $12.64 profit + $1.64

Re: Tuesday 2/7/13 Where are you playing today? Boyle Champion Celebration. Starts 7.30, seems to be an hour late reg (6 levels) but with 10 minute levels I've regd anyway and will take the chip hit rather than risk missing it, as not sure what time I'll be home.

Re: Tuesday 2/7/13 Where are you playing today?

a good start to this evening' date=' just won a €5.50 sat. token with BoylePoker Twitter for the IPC :)[/quote'] I seen that al nice one this twitter stuff is really to get offers from betting sites so gl in the game mate and tid

You know what happened mate' date=' happens day in day out and getting sick of it.[/quote'] hang in there, i am going through the same thing as have been all year,it will turn around

hang in there' date=' i am going through the same thing as have been all year,it will turn around[/quote'] Missed out HU for £110 PPUKT seat for 21p outlay , some really strange play in the final so tried just pick spots. After losing minimum checking back KJ9r with top pair call half pot turn 6 , then check behind Jack on river he shows straight Shove 88 hold right until the river ,,,,,,,,,,,,, told GF when was 5 handed bet get heads up against this opponent then lose cause poker likes to inflict maximum pain :wall:wall

So good to see reb having a good run of tourney success' date=' no-one more deserving :ok[/quote'] Been playing much more poker lately as off work with fractured shoulder and definitely going through a good run ...............going good in Boyle's until I ran into Washy's trips with top pair and overplayed the hand.