£20 a week challenge

Re: £20 a week challenge Good day overall with Chosen One popping home and returning 33.13 in the process meaning banking 18.13 in the process (balance £5 after todays bets) Banked £31.13 Account £20 P&l +£11.13 (still running)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 a week challenge Havent updated the p&l for a while so Week 6 p&l +£11.13(still running) Week 5 p&l -£13.75 week 4 p&l -£10.07 week 3 p&l +£39.50 week 2 p&l +76.19 week 1 p&l +£8.44 Overall p&l +£111.44 (week 6 still running)

Re: £20 a week challenge Lots of smallish fields today but two big prices caught my eye so £2.50ew Smirfys Silver Haydock 2.10 @ 22/1 ..... close call for a bet £2.50ew Sofias Number One Southwell 6.30 @ 16/1 Account to £10 Unlucky Kentucky who did you put it with?

Re: £20 a week challenge

Thought you would have been on The Osteopath today mate...too late to get anything on myself today and of course it ran a good 2nd at 28-1 ;)
It was close to being a selection but didnt feel I could make a case over Diva. The same with Chosen One

Re: £20 a week challenge So with Adrenalin winning yesterday, the week covered and account balance to 20 today sees 2.50ew Sally Bruce Brighton 2.15 @ 11/2 2.50ew Copperwood Leicester 7.00 @ 8/1 William Hill BOG as per usual. Downside of the 2: both named as potential winners by Hills on their wright up..... Not usual for that to balance with my views